Swasthya Sathi Scheme
The Swasthya Sathi scheme is a basic health cover for secondary and tertiary care, up to Rs. 5 lakh per annum per family. The scheme was officially launched by the Hon’ble CM on December 30th, 2016.
Swasthya Sathi District level Administrative Wing (District Nodal Agency) :
- District Key Manager (DKM) – Addl. District Magistrate ( Health), Uttar Dinajpur
- Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH)
- District Nodal Officer (DNO) – Officer in charge of Health, Uttar Dinajpur
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer of Health-I (Dy. CMOH-I)
- District Coordinators (IT) – Kalyan Kundu
- District Coordinators (Hospital) – Rofikul Islam
Main Features of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme :
- Basic health cover for secondary and tertiary care up to Rs. 5 lakh per annum per family.
- Management of the scheme is in paperless IT platform based from day one. i.e.Paperless, Cashless, Smart Card based.
- There is no cap on the family size.
- All pre-existing diseases are covered.
- The entire premium is borne by the State Government and no contribution from the beneficiary.
- Swathya Sathi Smart card is provided to each family on the day of Enrolment. Smart Card captures the details of the family members , Photographs, biometric, address, Mobile Number, e.t.c.
- Real-time uploading of E-health record of the beneficiaries on discharge
- 24X7 toll free Call Centre (18003455384) with feedback option
- Online grievance monitoring Mechanism
- Android based Swasthya Sathi Mobile app for assistance to the beneficiaries
Useful website link :
- Swasthya Sathi portal: https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/
- For new enrollment in the Swasthya Sathi scheme : https://accounts.swasthyasathi.gov.in/SSPublicDataEntry.aspx
- Check your Application Status: https://accounts.swasthyasathi.gov.in/OnlineRegistrationMIS.aspx
- Find your Name: https://data.swasthyasathi.gov.in/SSDataSearchLogin.aspx
Empaneled Hospital (Government and Private) in Uttar Dinajpur district (as on 31/08/2022):
Government- 13 Private- 32
Things to know :
- To enroll a member’s name in the Swasthya Sathi smart card or if the card is lost, to get a duplicate Swasthya Sathi card (the cost of making the duplicate card has to be borne by the beneficiary), contact the District Swasthya Sathi office or District KIOSK at Karnajora M10 Quarter or Islampur SDO office at Islapur.
- The Swasthya Sathi smart card must be carried at the time of admission to the hospital. Or if the card is submitted within 24 hours of admission, only then the benefits of the Swasthya Sathi scheme will be available.
- The Swasthya Sathi scheme does not provide benefits if you are not admitted to a hospital.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Beneficiary :
- To obtain treatment, show the Swasthya Sathi smart card to the hospital’s help desk.
- Do not give the Swasthya Sathi card to hospital officials if you are not admitted.
- Register your mobile phone number when you are admitted to the hospital; check the SMS you receive on your phone at various times.
- Don’t forget to collect your Swasthya Sathi card on discharge from the hospital.
- Ask hospital officials how much money is blocked in the computer for treatment (package rate) and how much money remains on the card after treatment; request a discharge slip while on discharge.
- If the consumer has a complaint, call the toll-free number 1800-345-5384 or go to the Swasthya Sathi website: i.e. www.swasthyasathi.gov.in/Grievance
Contact and mail Address :
Toll free Number :