Mahatma Gandhi NREGS
This section functions under the Department of Panchayat & Rural Development and acts as the nodal section for proper implementation of Mahatma Gandhi NREGA throughout the District. Preparation of District Annual Action Plan of Mahatma Gandhi NREGA, Sanction of Works, Disposal of Complaints, Inspection of Schemes are main functions of this section.
Objectives of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005:
- It aims to enhance livelihood security in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of wage employment in a financial year to at least one member of every household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work.
- Women are guaranteed half of the jobs made available under the MGNREGA.
- Another aim of MGNREGA is to create durable assets (such as roads, canals, ponds and orchards).
- Employment is to be provided within 5 km of an applicant’s residence, and minimum wages are to be paid.
- Employment under MGNREGA is a legal entitlement.
- Apart from providing economic security and creating rural assets, other things said to promote NREGA are that it can help in protecting the environment, empowering rural women, reducing rural-urban migration and fostering social equity, among others.
|Register – I||Job Card Application, Job Card Registration, Job Card Issuance, Domestic Employment Report|
|Register – II||Gram Sabha (Meeting) – Minutes, Resolutions and Priority List of Work, Special Social Audit Gram Sabha (Meeting) – Minutes, Resolutions and Action Taken|
|Register – III||Demand for work, Allocation of work, Registration of payment of wages|
|Register – IV||Register for work|
|Register – V||Fixed Asset Register|
|Register – VI||Registration of complaints|
|Register – VII||Material Register|
|1. Application for New Job-Card||Form1 (PDF 144KB)|
|2. Application for Addition/Deletion of Applicant||Form-1A (PDF 125KB)|
|3. Application for Job||Form-4A (PDF 89KB)|
|4. Form for work given||Form-4B (PDF 70KB)|
|5. Register||7-Register (PDF 2MB)|
Department Email-ID : mgnrega[dot]ud2[at]gmail[dot]com
Department Website: https://nrega.nic.in/
Department Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/UttarDinajpurMgnrega/