Municipal Affairs Section
There are four Municipality under Uttar Dinajpur District namely Raiganj, Kaliyaganj, Dalkhola and Islampur Municipality.
As per Census 2011, total population of Raiganj Municipality is 183612 (Male-96384, Female-87228, SC-27020, ST-1711), Kaliyaganj Municipality is 53530 (SC-12760, ST-418), Dalkhola Municipality is 36796 (Male-19328, Female-17468, SC-9235, ST-960), Islampur Municipality is 54340 (SC-9044, ST-587)
Administrative Hierarchy :
- District Magistrate & Collector
- Additional District Magistrate (General)
- Retd. Employee
- Gr. D Staff
Functions & Services offered :
- All kind of development works of ULB level.
- Co-ordination with all Chairman and Executive Officer of all Municipality for better delivery of works.
- Implementation of all Social welfare schemes at ULB level like Kanyashree, Rupashree, LakshmirBhandar, Swasthyasathi, Aikyashree, Pension (Manabik, Old Age, Widow, Jai Jahar, TapashiliBandhu etc.).
- Issuance of different kinds of certificate like Birth and Death Certificate, Income Certificate etc.
- Providing various online services through BSKs.
- Vector borne disease control in the Urban areas.
- Organisation of different programmes of the Govt. like Duare Sarkar, Paray Samadhan, Youth Parliament, Rakhi Bandhan Utsav, Kanyashree Divas etc.
- Swachh Bharat Mission / Mission Nirmal Bangla (IHHL, CT & PT)
- MAA Canteen
- 15th FC
- Lakshmir Bhandar
Email ID :