Self Help Group and Self Employment
The Self Help Group & Self Employment Section is a very important section of the District Administration and plays a pivotal role. This section provide skill Development support to unemployed youth as well as members of the Self Help Groups with a view to increase entrepreneurship, livelihood potential and wage employment opportunities.
- District Magistrate
- Additional District Magistrate
- District Officer SHG & SE
- Upper Division Clerk
- Group C Clerk
- Group D Staff
- District Sabala Mela,
- Convergence Project (Linkage between SHGs and other line departments),
- Arrange Skill Development Training for unemployed Youth & SHGs,
- JAAGO Project ( Financial assistance to every SHG Rs. 5000/- p.a),
- Any other project which is developed by the Dept.